PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING
1. A DISH OF FOOD. Already cooked. Warm is preferred. It can be as little as a side of vegetables (corn, green beans, stuffing). We can always use cooked turkeys and main course items. Of course, desserts are always welcome too.
2. FIVE (5) SMALL TOILETRY KITS. that include a: toothbrush/toothpaste, soap and shampoo.
3. CLOTHING AND BLANKETS. Please bring any used blankets and/or gently used sweaters, jackets, shirts, socks, shoes, beanies/hats for men, women, and children.
VOLUNTEER IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Coordinate taking in of food that is being dropped off
- Bring food to the kitchen or directly to the floor where it will be divided
- Put meals together with your fellow volunteers
- Sort clothes between men, women & children
- Create toiletry kits from donation items
- Create bags filled with food, water, clothes & warm blankets
- Drive bags into the street to hand to a homeless person
Click here to get our
NEW T-shirts & other stuff